Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Amazing Weekend

So basiclly, last weekend was the bomb.

Went and ate some greek food and afterwards met up with Sean to talk over about the big calendar shoot this weekend, stayed tuned for that, that will be the biggest thing of my life!

After that, we went to Justins, boss's house to polish up the E55 benz , tuned and pullied, for the next day to park in front of our booth.

Afterwards he showed me all of Scottsdale and I fell instantly in love with the place, if I was to become successful enough, I'd mos def live there!

The next day, Pure Street Photo co-sponsored the Ultimate Auto Concepts Detail clinic. 2 girls flaked on us which isnt much of a surpise but at least Mercy and Lindi showed, they were both LOTS of fun to work with and were more like friends than anything.

Not many cars showed up, but that didn't stop me and Justin from snapping away.

Overall it was great exposure for the pure street team and lots of fun.

full set

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112465

pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment