Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Product Photos

I usually never use the term photo, or photography or any of those high class words, why? Because I consider those words to be of a very high caliber and people throw them around wayyyy to much and its quite annoying and makes the people that really try look dumb, so i usually say picture taker or picture etc. BUT for once in my short time of doing this stuff, I am VERY happy with these “photos”. I used a Plexiglas surface and a soft box for the products. I shot a 2 flash from the very top coming down over the box. The result is extremely pleasing, I have learned so much about lighting in a soft box, when I think I got it down, I try something new and make that early stuff look amateur. Here are the examples!

Blackworks Tow Hook V1

Blackworks EG Subframe Brace

No comments:

Post a Comment