Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Quick Morning Shoot

Oh man, dang Tori Blackwell woke me up at 7 am on a school night for this, I was extremely tired and really had no idea what was going on. That was a bad thing that day. I am not pleased at all with this set, I feel like I really lacked creativity and just everything. It was my 2nd time shooting with my 50mm and still wasn’t quite familiar on how to use it, so many pictures came out unfocused, I need to get off the habit of using the auto focus finder on my d700 haha. It doesn’t work well under 2F.

Well to introduce you to these girls, the blonde, Shannon, the brunette, Courtney. Shannon happen to be a model for some Scottsdale Jeans company, so I didn’t really have to instruct what she had to do, she’s a complete natural at what she does, and does it extremely well. We worked together well and she was really easy to get along with.

Surprisingly this is Courtney’s very first time taking pictures like this, I was very surprised how easy it was for her to pose, and she was very easy to work, which is always a big plus.

Sorry no big blog post on this set, this day was mainly to get Tori shoot with my 50mm and show her some tips.

Heres some Pics

Shannon Bade & Courtney Brown

Shannon Bade

Shannon Bade

Shannon Bade

Shannon Bade

Courtney Brown

Courtney Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment